- Category: Uncategorised
- Hits: 18867
The Supreme Student Government (SSG) is the most powerful and highest governing body in the Institution. It composed of officers duly elected by the entire student body in the tertiary level. It represents the voice of the studentry with the following duties and responsibilities:
- To develop school spirit among the students and promote their general welfare;
- To organize and direct student activities of the nature described;
- To inform the President, the Director of Student Services, the SODO, and the College Dean on student maters, affairs, and activities;
- To adopt its own by-laws for its own internal and general government; and
- To exercise such powers and perform such other functions in accordance with laws and regulations.
The composition of the SSG, its officers, and the matter of electing its members and officers shall be in accordance with rules and regulations promulgated by the SODO Office. The Federation President shall be ex-officio member of the Administrative/Academic Council during his/her term.